Struts is an open source framework that extends the Java Servlet API and employs a Model, View, Controller (MVC) architecture. It enables you to create maintainable, extensible, and flexible web applications based on standard technologies, such as JSP pages, JavaBeans, resource bundles, and XML. Java is a leading programming language since it is launched in 1995 for developing web based applications, web services & desktop applications. Java’s durability roots from its object oriented programming methodology, platform compatibility and enduring frameworks & libraries that enables and encourages the developer to build a highly scalable application.
- Why Struts 2, Introduction To Struts Framework
- Struts 1.x vs Struts 2.x Main Differences
- Struts Execution Flow Diagram, How Struts Works
- Configuring Struts2
- Struts 2 Store User Input Details In Separate Java Bean
- How To Use Resource Bundle In Struts2
- Programmatic Validations With Resource Bundle In Struts2
- Aware Interfaces of struts 2
- Example on Application Aware Interface of struts 2
- Example on Struts 2 Session Aware Interface
- XML Validations In Struts2 With Examples
- Struts2 Validation Rules and Their Syntax
- How To Apply Multiple Validations On Same Field In Struts 2
- Struts2 XML Validations Example, Declarative Validations In Struts
- Struts 2 date time picker Example
- Struts 2 Tabbed panel Example
- Using Struts 2 Auto completer With Example
- Struts 2 Iterator Tag Example
- Working With Struts 2 Interceptor(s) With Example
- Working With Struts 2 Tiles, Struts 2 Tiles Example
- Struts 2 File Upload & Save Example
- Struts2 Insert, Update, Delete, Operations Through JDBC [ Real Time Application ]
- Struts2 Custom Interceptor Example, Struts2 Interceptors
ALCE is the best Struts Training Institute in Chennai offering quality training program with well-equipped infrastructure. Trainers are from leading MNCs having more than a decade of experience in Struts. and they are more friendly & interactive so you can get all your doubt cleared before you step out of the class.
Prerequisites : Students willing to undergo Struts training in Chennai program are expected to have prior knowledge on Java with Servlets & JSP.
- Fully hands-on training
- Learn by working on real-time projects
- Flexible Timings – Weekday, Weekend & Fast-track
- Certification guidance
- Interview preparation
- Tips and discussion to build your technical interview skills
- Excel your knowledge with Affordable price in ALCE
- More than 7+ Years of experience in Struts.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time Struts projects in their Industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, WIPRO.
- Trained more than 2000+ Students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Are certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
No 147 1st Floor,NJK Avenue,